There are a number of meeting spaces available at Kiah Ridge including our main conference room and up to 7 other separate spaces. Your booking can be customised to ensure appropriate accommodation and meeting spaces are available to meet your specific requirements.
- Conference Room: A large, air conditioned room offers seating for up to 160 people, with full AV equipment suite. A great space for your large conference or presentation, church service or retreat group.
- Banksia Lodge Lounges (4):Within our four Banksia Lodges, these are perfect for small group sessions, evening chill-out time or just a place to relax for up to 20 people. The lounge area is comfortable with soft furnishings and the meeting space is equipped with large tables and chairs.
- Silky Oak Meeting Room: A generously sized meeting space suitable for up to 30 people with tables and chairs, leading through into a sitting area with lounges. A great space for smaller presentations and seminars, workshops, acoustic music and breakout groups.
- Acacia Lounge: An intimate lounge space, with adjoining kitchenette. Just the spot for small breakout sessions, study time or a relaxed meeting.
- Outdoors: When the weather is fine, we have several outdoor seating areas including our main Centre veranda, at the rear of each Banksia Lodge, Silky Oak and Acacia. There are also picnic benches and sandstone seating pods located around the grounds.
Main Conference Room (Total capacity = 160)
Breakout Room (Total capacity = 50)
Banksia Meeting Spaces (4) (Total capacity = 30)
Silky Oak Meeting Room (Total capacity = 30)
Acacia Lounge (Total capacity = 15)
Audio Visual Equipment
Kiah Ridge has an excellent suite of audio visual equipment available throughout our main conference room and other meeting spaces. There is enough equipment to support setting up a band or running a conference presentation. All you need to bring is your computer, instruments, instrument-specific amplifiers and music stands.
All you need to bring is your instruments, instrument-specific amplifiers, music stands and a computer. Assorted leads are available for all centre equipment.
The Main Conference Room system comprises:
- Data projector, with inputs for VGA, 3.5 audio and HDMI at the front/rear of the Conference Room
- Allen & Heath 22 Channel Mixer
- 1 x cordless handheld microphone
- 1 x cordless headset
- 4 x vocal microphones with stands
- 4 x DI box
- 2 x powered fold back wedges
Both dining rooms are equipped with individual cordless handheld microphone and 3.5 audio input.
A portable data projector is available to use with fixed projector screens in the Silky Oak meeting room or Courtyard Dining Room (if included in your booking).