Take the plunge and enhance the power of your camp through instructed activities at Kiah Ridge: encourage problem solving and the use of initiative; identify and strengthen future leaders; and most importantly develop a stronger sense of community.
Activities for everyone
A range of activities are available for inclusion in your camp program including archery, orienteering, raft building, team initiative challenges, and wide games. Activity selections are recommended according to age, ability level and desired outcomes.
We strive for a range of activities that promote fun, participation and varying levels of challenge.
We also have partnerships in place to provide highly engaging rock climbing sessions on a mobile tower, and laser tag sessions.
Making it easier…
At Kiah Ridge we enjoy working with you to ensure the task of planning your camp is a smooth, efficient and hastle-free process, and ultimately makes your camp a great success.
There’s a bunch of resources available to assist in all of the administration of putting such an event together, and the co-ordinator of each booking will receive staggered information and reminders via email.
Inspections of the Centre facilities and activities are welcome and encouraged. This is a great way to become familiar with the venue, discuss with Centre staff your specific needs and vision for your camp at Kiah Ridge.
Peace of mind…
- All instructional staff are first aid trained.
- A host is available on site during the program to oversee the delivery of the program.
- All participants, including staff, complete a detailed medical form which is examined prior to the commencement of the program.
- Specific dietary requirements catered for.
- Venue Information provided, including: key contacts, risk assessment and management; and insurance certificate of currency available.