The following resources are available as PDF/Word documents. If you require a document to share with your group that is not available here, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The primary booking contact will automatically receive a copy of most of the following documents as your booking approaches.
Group Coordinator Information & Tools
- Retreat Planning Pack: A comprehensive overview of the centre facilities, suggested planning time line and other helpful information and reminders.
- Accommodation Allocation Template: A multi-page word document useful in allocating guests to a bed within a room.
- Site Map | Emergency Assembly Map: Two versions of our site map, showing buildings and main features / assembly area.
- Directions to Kiah Ridge: A single page of concise directions to the centre are available in PDF format.
- Dietary Requirement Service Policy & Form: A copy of our dietary needs service policy and associated form. Note that the included form is only required to be completed by those with complex, severe food related allergies or anaphylaxis.
Venue Information and Risk Assessment
A comprehensive document is available providing a summary of pertinent venue information and risk management strategies in place.
These documents are available electronically – simply request a copy from our bookings team to receive them via email.