The following resources are available as PDF/Word documents. If you require a document to share with your group that is not available here, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The primary booking contact will automatically receive a copy of most of the following documents as your booking approaches.
Group Coordinator Information & Tools
- Guest Self-Service Portal: Every Group Coordinator will be asked to manage their booking via our online Guest Self-Service Portal. Our portal provides a number of helpful functions, including being able to broadcast messages via email to attending delegates asking them to provide their medical & dietary requests – no more chasing forms! Rooming allocations can also be arranged easily within the portal.
- Rooming Guide: Helpful recommendations and considerations on how to allocate your group to the accommodation areas you have booked.
- Site Map | Emergency Assembly Map: Two versions of our site map, showing buildings and main features / assembly area.
- Directions to Kiah Ridge: A single page of concise directions to the centre are available in PDF format.
- Medical & Dietary Requests: Information on how to advise your medical and dietary requests. Note that most groups will be asked to provide this information digitally through our guest portal.
Venue Information and Risk Assessment
A comprehensive document is available providing a summary of pertinent venue information and risk management strategies in place.
These documents are available electronically – simply request a copy from our bookings team to receive them via email.